Learn how to build and manage enterprise grade platforms to run your applications and services in AWS using Hestio's technology. Get documentation, example code, tutorials, and more.
Learn about Core Concepts
- What is a worX pattern?
- What are the different types of pattern?
- What standards are used in patterns?
- What if I already use Terraform?
- How can I use patterns alongside my existing Terraform?
- How are patterns configured?
- What are Pattern Features and Unit Features?
- How can I understand the impact of enabling a feature?
- What else can I configure in a pattern?
- How do I register an account?
- How do I access the patterns?
- How do I integrate with Terraform?
- Where can I find examples?
Browse the Pattern Catalog
Simpler resources that can be customized and form the basic building blocks.
VMs, Databases, Object Storage, Container Registries, Encryption Keys.
Resource collections that can be used to host full applications and services.
3-Tier applications, Virtual appliances, Kubernetes Clusters.
Resource collections that provide platform, networking and traffic management capabilities for AWS.
Standalone VPCs, Spoke VPCs, Network Hubs.
Resource collections that provide management, access and governance guardrails to help ensure your AWS accounts comply with modern best practice.
AWS Accounts, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Auditing.
Under the hood
- What is inside each pattern bundle?
- How are defaults set?
- The reference example
- Changes between pattern versions
- Pattern documentation
- Resource naming
- Prefix tokens
- Configuration ID
- Resource tags
- Lookup Tables